101 W. Silver
National Register 4/4/1996, 5GN.2557
Constructed during the 1905-1917 building boom, the house is associated with the settlement of the town and the development of the local marble industry. It is significant as a well-preserved example of the town’s settlement-era architecture. Listed under Historic Resources of Marble, Colorado and Vicinity Multiple Property Submission.
Marble High School
412 Main St.
National Register 8/3/1989, 5GN.2041
The 1910 building features many Craftsman-style elements, including its overhanging eaves, "elephantine" porch piers of marble, and nine-over-single paned windows. The school was built in response to a population increase related to the founding of the Colorado Yule Marble Company. After 1917, the company cut operations, and the population of Marble dwindled considerably. By the 1920s, both elementary and high school classes were taught in the building, and the school closed in 1941. For a time, the Marble Historical Society owned the building and used it to house a museum. During the 1990s, it was reopened as the Marble Charter School. Listed under Historic Resources of Marble, Colorado and Vicinity Multiple Property Submission. (1997 photograph.)
Marble City State Bank Building
105 W. Main St.
State Register 8/11/1999, National Register 9/17/1999, 5GN.2872
Constructed in 1909, the first floor retail space of this simple vernacular, front gabled roof building originally housed a millinery shop. The Marble City State Bank operated in the building from 1912 to 1918, and the concrete vault and safe remain in place. It is the only known building in Marble that utilized stacked timbers in the construction of its walls. (ca. 1912 photograph.)