Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
403 Maroon Avenue
Union Congregational Church
1890
The current pews in the church came from the Saint Patrick's Catholic Church in the early 1960's, that was located at
108 Maroon Street, when the Catholic Church built a new church, because at the time, it was cheaper to build a new church, than re-hab the old one.
Built in 1882, this Gothic Revival style building still serves as the Union Congregational Church.  The first bell in the church tower cracked, and is now in front of the CBFPD Fire Station #1.  A bell was taken from a abandoned church in 1917 from the Town of Irwin, to replace the cracked bell.
St. Patrick's Catholic Church