Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
Queen of All Saints
401 Sopris Avenue
   The first Catholic Church was located at 108 Maroon Avenue, but when the church was in need of massive repair in the late 1950's, it was less expensive to build a new church, rather than re-hab the old one.   So this building was built in 1961, to house the new Catholic Church.  Although, all of the pews where moved to the Union Congregational Church.