Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
222 1/2 North Main Street
Gunnison County Shopper
A two-story, brick commercial building built in the mid-1880’s. Exterior walls have decorative brick courses and diamond shaped insets.
This building was the location of the of the "Golden Rule Store", which the company changed their name nationally to "J.C. Penneys", which Gunnison a Penny's Store at 115 North Main Street.