Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
147 North Main Street
The Toggery
1964-Present
Building Owner:
Whitman Eastman 
1998-Present
The Western Toggery
1942-

Building Owner:
J.C. "Tony" Mendez-1942-1979
Fogg's
1920-1942

Building Owner:
H.H. Fogg & Ben Jorgensen​
Moses L Bloch Dry Goods 
1882-1902

Building Owner:


1964
On Easter Sunday, 1902, five buildings burned down on the south-west corner of Main Street and Virginia Avenue.
The Toggery Building