Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
144 North Main Street
Tango
2003-Present
Owners Name:
David & Nancee  Goodrich
2013-Present
Tango
2003-Present
Owners Name:
Michael Fornasiero
2002-2013
Internet Colorado
2000-2002
Owners Name:
Name
2002
Cliggett Attorneys
1986-2000
Owners Name:
Name
2002
Chuck Alexander Attorney
1976-1985
Owners Name:
Name
2002
Bratton et al Attorneys
1971-1975
Owners Name:
Name
2002
Dutche, Seraphine, & Bratton Attorneys
1961-1971
Owners Name:
Richard Bratton-1971-
The Dutcher & Seraphine Building
This building was built in 1882, there was a two-story, masonry hotel known as the "Hotel Tabor".
In 1896, the hotel changed their name to the "Palisades Hotel", with a printing shop and post office on the first floor.
In July of 1905, the building burned down.
1881
1905
Dutche & Seraphine Attorneys
19521961
E.L. Dutche & Marsh Seraphine
Owners Name:
​Sam Spinuzza-1957