Oasis Restaurant & Bar
This building was built in 1952, went the Oasis moved from the west side, of the 200 block of Main Street. But, in 1881, there was a two-story, masonry hole known as the "Hotel Tabor".
In 1896, the hotel changed their name to the "Palisades Hotel", with a printing shop and post office on the first floor.
In July of 1905, the building burned down, and the lot remained vacant until the construction of the current building.