Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
138 North Main Street
Gunnison Brewery
2002-Present
Owners Name:
Maddelena Ventures LLC
2006-Present
Ellis Jewelry
1979-2002
Owners Name:
Leland Ellis-1979-1994
Jennie Ellis-1995-2002
Steckel Reality
1977-1979
Owners Name:
Leland Ellis-1979-1994
Calico Cat Knits
1973-1977
Owners Name:

Grubb Cleaners
1957-1973
Owners Name:

Back Country Cafe
2002-Present
Owners Name:
Maddelena Ventures LLC
2006-Present
Mom's
2002-Present
Owners Name:
Maddelena Ventures LLC
2006-Present
The Grubb Cleaners Building
In 1896, this one-story building was part of the Palisade Hotel to the north. By 1902, this building had become a dry goods store, then in 1910 this was a hardware and harness shop, and a sign shop in 1926. Between 1936-1951, there was a store occupying this building. In 1951, there was a dry-cleaning operation in the back outbuilding, associated with "Grubb Cleaners in front between 1957-1964.
Back Country Cafe
2002-Present
Owners Name:
Maddelena Ventures LLC
2006-Present