Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
135 North Main Street
Into The Woods &
Spin A Christmas Tale
2009-Present
Building Owner:
Erich Ferchau
2005-Present
Sewing Emporium
1985-2005
Building Owner:
F.W. Zugelder
-2005
Cabin Collectables
2006-2009
Building Owner:
Erich Ferchau
2005-Present
Vacant
2005
Building Owner:
Erich Ferchau
2005-Present
Bryan's Shoe Barn
1975-1985
Building Owner:
F.W. Zugelder
-2005
Mode O' Day
1971-1975
Building Owner:
F.W. Zugelder
-2005
Carroll's Shoes
1966-1971
Building Owner:
F.W. Zugelder
-2005
Balkenbush Family Shoe Store
1958-1966
Building Owner:
F.W. Zugelder
-2005
Balkenbush Family Shoe Store
1958-1966
Building Owner:
F.W. Zugelder
-2005
The Gunnison Mercantile Building
In 1881, this was a two-story framed building that housed a drug store.
A new building was built sometime after the 1902 fire where this was one of five buildings that burned down on the south-west end of the 100 N Main Block.