Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
120 Elk Avenue
Penelopes
Ryce
Penelopes
Some parts of this building, date back to 1879.  It was originally two houses that were pushed together.  The second floor was added in 1910.  The structure was used as a private residence for the Vilotti Family, until Eric Roemer and Lynn Heutchy re-stored the building into a restaurant, in 1972.
Atrium
1998