Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
114 North Main Street
The W Steakhouse
1972
The Frasier's Luncheonette Building
Built in 1938, Evelyn Fraiser operated "Fraiser's Luncheonette" here in the 1940's.
The W Steakhouse

1958

Building Owner:
Agnes Krizmanich-1951
Thomas E. and Corralie Richards19-1975
William Jacobs-1992-1996
Donavon Moss-1996-2007
Kevin Duncan-2007-2013​
Kimberly Parker-2013-Present
The W Cafe

1951-Present

Building Owner:
Agnes Krizmanich-1951
Thomas E. and Corralie Richards19-1975
William Jacobs-1992-1996
Donavon Moss-1996-2007
Kevin Duncan-2007-2013​
Kimberly Parker-2013-Present