2014-Present The Corner Cupboard
101 N. Main St.
A prominent, two-story, brick
commercial building built in 1910
that was erected for the Gunnison Bank and Trust. The bank was in operation at this location until 1955.
Gunnison Bank & Trust
In 1957, a liquor store, "House Of Good Spirts", operated by Bessie M. Beal.
In 1972, "Mr. Robert's Fashion For Women" opened up.
Later, the "Golden Aspen" was a gift shop located in this building.