Main PageShopBuilding Tracker DirectoryResearch LinksRussy Baby Productions

Gunnison History Tracker
100 North Main Street
Fleetwood Rexall Drug Store
1956-1962

Max & Clytia Fleetwood
Lallier Rexell Drug Store
1963-1993

Eugene Lallier
Lallier's Pharmacy
addition at
104 North Main
1973
Vacant
1993-1994
Unforgettable Antiques
1995-2002
Reflections of Colorado Gift Shop
2003-2005
Colorado Boarder
2006-2009
Dan's Fly Shop
2010-2011
Safeway Grocery Store
1939-1956

Safeway then moved to 400 West Tomichi, in the new building built by Max and Clytia Fleetwood
C. Conrad
and Company
Robert Hards - Owner
1881-1889

Built in 1879
Antique Ranch
2018-2020

Building Owner:
Paula & Jason Swenson
From The Gunnison Country Time
1/31/2019
From The Gunnison Country Times

1975
Trout Creek
2020-Present

Building Owner:
Paula & Jason Swenson

1972
1973
Basics for Men
2011-2018

Building Owner:
Paula & Jason Swenson

Cigars, Tobacco, & Soft Drinks
Robert Hards - Owner
1911

Built in 1879